Monday, February 19, 2007

Baby Tylenol and a dry martini.

We officially have a sick baby. I'm not really even sure what's wrong with him; he had a fever today, but nothing else appears to be wrong with him. He was enjoying biting on his blanket earlier, so I figure it could be teething. He's had a bit of a runny nose, but it doesn't seem like enough to be a cold. But, never fear. He's been totally fussy and pissy and irreconcilably angry just the same. He did spend about an hour today in my lap, rocking in the rocking chair, just snuggling with me, and it felt really wonderful. It was nice to have that closeness for a little while. He snuggled his head against my chest and rested, and I nuzzled my nose into his hair (what little there is).

Jason and I have been considering some amazing and not entirely realistic plans for our financial/career futures. I'm not going to go into it until I'm totally sure what we're doing, but once we figure it out you guys will be the first to know. I mean, right after we tell my mom. And my dad. And Jason's parents and brothers. And our friends. You guys will be FIRST after them.

We have been enjoying the HELL out of the D80. It is a beautiful piece of photographic genius, and we treat it well. It sleeps in Reed's crib. We figured Reed was ready to move to the attic anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are laying that camera on its back and not laying it on its lens. Also, remember no cases in its crib at night.

Hope Reed feels better.

Anonymous said...

I'm very intrigued by the "plans" are you going to start selling unicorn rides? If so, I would like to be your first customer. I hope your day gets better.

I heart Agans!

kat