Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Card shark or card sharp?

So when I cleaned out the boys' room last week I found something interesting:

DSC_0001.jpg

Have you ever wished that you had some metal playing cards with sharp, knife-like edges all around?

DSC_0006.jpg

Have you ever wished that you could find something really inappropriate to give your children?

DSC_0008.jpg

Have you ever felt like you didn't have enough ways to end up with your kid in the emergency room?

DSC_0010.jpg

Do you need a nice visit from DHR? You should contact Kane and Jude's mom and step-dad. They've got ideas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just something to pass the time while you are cutting your steak...or lines of coke.

some jerk

Anonymous said...

I'm still ticked you didn't let me keep these for my very own. Like anybody in that apartment needs them anyway!

nopesded said...

I wonder if Gambit's cards had adamantium (sp?) around the edges.

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson