Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My dad bought a new fake Christmas tree this year, so he gave us his old one, and last night Reed helped to decorate his first Christmas tree. I'm pretty sure we had a real one at Reed's first Christmas, but he was so young he didn't know anything about it (he was about three weeks old). The last couple of Christmases we haven't had a tree at all.

He had a great time, and used his huge soup ladel to pass ornaments to Jason and me as we hung them on the tree.

This weekend we're having a Christmas potluck dinner at our house and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be cooking my very first turkey ever. Luckily my mom will be helping me, so it shouldn't be too disastrous.

I'm having a sale on Etsy , so if you've ever thought about buying something but haven't gotten around to it, now is the time. I've been selling some things lately, so I figured a Christmas sale might really get things going.

No comments: