Thursday, January 08, 2009

Today is an interesting day.

We have an appointment this afternoon that could make a huge difference in our lives, could change things forever, either fix things or ruin things. Or it could be like I expect and we'll be told to just wait a little longer, just to see.

Jason is off today and is having to scramble around and fill out paperwork and believe me, I've been the person who has to do that stuff before and it's not fun. I hope he gets to relax at least a little bit today.

Jason has been having trouble getting in touch with the kids lately. Their mom just doesn't answer the phone and only sometimes answers his texts, so things are as usual. In a way it really worries me, but at the same time I'm so used to it that it's just like any other day.

No comments: