Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm okay for the moment. I've had some very serious distraction in the past few days.

I've locked my blog so that only invited readers can see it. I hope to eventually change it back to being public, because I don't like the idear of have to hide my thoughts, feelings, and experiences, no matter what they are.

Posting will be light for a while until we get a few things worked out. Really I have too much that I want to say, and I'd rather say nothing at all than to be all, "Well, it's sunny today. I bought some lemons." while I'm screaming in my head about everything that's happening.

We're all okay, and I'm hoping that some things are about to get better and work themselves out that will make us even more okay. I'll tell you about it eventually.

I love you guys.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

love you too, lady.