1. The Simpsons. Seriously, I have never been a fan. Bart is obnoxious. I've been using that "ducks in long pants" line for a few weeks now, but I got it from Chris, not from the Simpsons. It was funnier when I thought Chris made it up.
2. Sushi. I like seafood, but something about the raw seafood taste and the seaweed is just too much for me. Bleh.
3. Low-rise jeans. Gross. I am just not built for low-rise. I can't stand the feeling that my crack is showing at all times.
4. Thong underwear. Double-gross. I can't walk from the feeling that something is up my butt. Pair the thong with the low-rise jean and I will actually throw up on you.
5. Watching videos on Youtube. I just don't have the patience. People email videos to me; I never watch them. I'll start one and then get irritable and stop it and walk away. No idea why I'm like this.