Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I do not know what is going on with my body these days, but I think something must be wrong. My eyes are really swollen and hot, and my throat hurts, and my nose is all stopped up. I am exhausted all the time, whether I get sleep or not. I am nauseated and I've thrown up a few times. I've been getting heartburn regularly when, until about two weeks ago, I had never had heartburn before in my life.

I don't know what's up, but it's starting to get difficult to function an a daily basis when I'm feeling this badly. I long to be in bed all the time, and I've spent the last two days literally falling asleep at my desk at work. It's all getting to be too much pretty quickly.

I'm taking my vitamins, I'm drinking water and hot tea, I'm walking the dog, resting, getting some sleep when I can.

Oh, yeah, that's another thing: I've had a lot of trouble sleeping lately.

Anyway, I'm falling apart at the seams, mouth-breathing and aching and writhing around. I'm just not really sure how to deal with all of this.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

OMG PIGFLU! *makes cross with fingers*

Seriously, ugh. That sounds miserable. Do you have allergies? My husband usually goes through something like this in the spring because he has nasty allergies that last for like 2-3 weeks or something.

Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon...try some schnapps. There's nothing a little booze can't fix. Right?

Anonymous said...

Dude, Chris and I are having the EXACT same symptoms! I keep waking up all sweaty and gross. We are eating more rolaids than is likely healthy. I wonder if the 'Ham is poisoning us? Also, we (and Myrna) have tons of eyegunk...maybe Birdie's right and it's allergies--but the stomach?!