Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sorry, Jesus, the inn is full.

So you know how we have five people living together in this house? And two dogs? And did you know that we have, like, 74 cats?

Well apparently God decided that we don't have quite enough pussy around here, and he had someone drop off a kitten in a cardboard box on the front steps of the library where my mom works. So OF COURSE my mom is like, We have a new cat! Woo-hoo! And I was all, Hello, I'm Scrooge, no more fucking cats in this house, we have 192, that's enough cats. So my mom quietly brings the cat home last night regardless of what any of us think about it.

And it's pretty fucking cute. And it's a tiny kitten, and it's all, Mew, mew, I'm so little! And it wants Duque to be its mama. So I'm coming over to the dark side.

And now, today, it's favorite place is sitting on my shoulders, purring and emitting little Darth Vader breaths on my shoulder. The force is strong with this one.



Welcome home, number 411.

1 comment:

Ramey Channell said...

I love it! Cute picture of 2 ... should I say kitties?

MOM