Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer lovin'.

Motion.

Summer is almost over around here in Alabama; usually we're still baking down here, but it has been uncharacteristically cool. Today has been grey, rainy, and dare I say chilly.

We are inching up on the two-year birthday of this blog, as well as my 365th post, which really just means that pretty soon if you start reading my blog you could read one post per day and it would take you one year to read the whole thing. Of course, that will only last for one day; as soon as I make my 366th post it will take you 366 days to read it.

You can see how much time I have on my hands these days.

In other news, I have just finished cleaning a poop log out of the bath tub. This is why you have kids, folks: because without them, you don't get to clean up nearly enough poop. Unless you have Myrna Minkoff. She provides poop to clean up as well.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Oh NO! The dreaded P.I.T.B. I hates it.
Great picture.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is THE most beautiful picture! Could win a photo contest. Also, the subject is my favorite guy.

Ma