Friday, January 26, 2007

Well, it's about time!

So, I've finally broken into the big time! I've got people hanging around and leaving bizarro judgemental comments on my blog. I'M A REAL BLOGGER NOW, MOM! But apparently not a REAL Indian, because REAL Indians can do math. Apparently I am "just as white and unaware of who [I] actually [am] as most of America", since I accidentally typed the words "one-quarter" instead of "one-eighth". That's good to know, because I would have NEVER come up with that one on my own. I must say, it's good to know that I can just stop proofreading, because someone else is taking care of that for me!

So, this is a linky day. First, did you know that Rage Against the Machine are getting back together for Coachella? That's something I'd like to see. Alas, there's no way I'm going to Coachella. I might be able to, you know, maybe go to the gas station and buy some chips though. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. (Thanks, Snuh!)

Next, a living fossil is found in Japan. I find this to be both creepy and amazing. (Thanks, Caitlin!)

Lastly, I think this girl must be dating all the boys I know rolled into one. (Thanks, Dooce!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're like the Velveteen Indian. Maybe someday you'll be real

Anonymous said...

But only if the people who read your blog love you enough