Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I think I'm turning orange.

I finally managed to get some new things up on Etsy tonight, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I got a request to make some earrings to match one of my pendants; hopefully I'll be able to work on that tomorrow night.

I'm fighting tooth and nail to not be a sick person; I take a multivitamin and a B complex every day already. Now I'm taking an extra C tablet, and using Airborne three times a day. And still my throat hurts, and my chest feels tight and sore.

I really, really don't want to be sick. This Friday will mark the end of a week in Hell at my job, and it will be the birthday of one of my favorite girls in the world. Also Jason and I are miraculously both off work on Saturday which never happens, so Friday will be the perfect night to go out and celebrate IF I can just not be sick.

Don'tbesickdon'tbesickdon'tbesick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don'tbesick

Birdie said...

I swear by the zicam nose swabs...they are kind of gross but seem to really work...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're almost there! Although I am jealous that we won't be in town...Have a great time, though!

kat

PS I bought the Kitty.

Anonymous said...

yeah. dontbesick!!! i'm off on saturday too and off really early friday afternoon, and i'm really excited. so dontbesickdammit. love you, steph
hey! what happen to the nickname thingamajig on here? bummer.