Wednesday, April 01, 2009

April Fool's Day!

Okay, so, now I've told my Costa Rica story and can finally get back to my much more important blather- you know: blahblahblah this life sucks blahblahblah crazy ex-wife blahblahblah fucking kids blahblahblah I guess I'll go to work blahblahblah drinking beer on the weekends blahblahblah laundry and I will kill Jason today blahblah.

Right? I mean, that's about it, right?

Hey, the next time you're wearing a slim-fitting denim pencil skirt and you've just finished using the bathroom, I want you to try and flush the toilet with your foot (like you do).

Just for funsies.

2 comments:

Thom said...

Did you know that women are unable to stand on one foot and hold an object in the opposite hand without getting dizzy?

Anonymous said...

This is the reason why you sometimes walk into a stall and there is a present in the toilet.