Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sometimes the Pepto just comes back up with the rest of it, so what's the point?

Mm, nacho vomit. So pleasurable.

So it turned out I caught Reed's stomach virus from him. I started the puking Monday night and continued on into Tuesday morning, and then came the aching and fever. It was SEXY, and Jason can confirm that as he was trying to sleep about ten feet away from the bathroom in which the magic was happening. And it really was magic, I tell you. It never ceases to amaze me how one can eat this one portion of food, then about eight times that much can come back out again. VOILA!

The worst part was that something odd happened to my left hip at some point so that every time I heaved, it felt like it was dislocating. So much fun.

So far, Jason, Kane and Jude haven't caught it. I spent today washing clothes and towels and sheets and Cloroxing every surface in the house including my own ass. Hey, it needs disinfecting sometimes too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think Clorox is intended for internal use, but it can't be any worse than Febreezing it.